ASPIRE Worldwide Executive Support Program is a global service of Cornerstone International Group and an exclusive membership-based program serving all leadership levels, including CEOs, key executives, business owners, and emerging leaders. At ASPIRE, leaders learn and grow their businesses through a trusted environment. ASPIRE combines executive coaching, peer advisory, and mentoring service for executives from family groups and midsize companies. Solutions are purpose-built for all leadership levels, including CEOs, key executives, business owners, and emerging leaders.
WHAT DOES ASPIRE PROVIDE?
Here is how:
ASPIRE Worldwide Executive Support Program is a service of Cornerstone International Group and an exclusive membership-based program serving all leadership levels, including CEOs, key executives, business owners, and emerging leaders.
Members of the program benefit from ASPIRE insights on management ideas, industry trends, and organizational challenges, so leaders can better navigate these trends and challenges successfully.
At ASPIRE Worldwide, executives share their lessons and knowledge with their peers. Each ASPIRE meeting is facilitated by a Cornerstone ASPIRE business coach with a solid business and coaching background, making each event a valuable experience. Each ASPIRE event will have a presentation on subjects that address the pain points typically to executives.
ASPIRE Worldwide provides:
- Practical ideas on visionary leadership.It is more than management studies.
- Access to a trusted and non-competitive peer support group.
- Mentoring support from Cornerstone’s executive coaches who has solid business backgrounds.
- The meeting process involves problem solving and masterminding with solution ideas from trusted peers & business coaches fromASPIRE Worldwide.
ASPIRE Worldwide Benefits.
You can expect the following:
1) Greater business success – ASPIRE Worldwide provides valuable insights, and you gain access to an exclusive support network of peers. You will be participating in exclusive events designed to support your objectives.
2) Expert guidance – You willgain and exchange critical insights through interactions with coaches, speakers, and peers.
3) Support for critical initiatives – You will leverage the resources of peers in your workgroup to make informed decisions.
4) Leadership development – You will acquire new competencies through content specifically designed for the professional development of executives with P & L responsibilities.
Why should you join the ASPIRE Worldwide Executive Support Program?
Consider these questions:
· Do you have unbiased external guidance to help you make decisions concerning your critical initiatives?
· Do you have a handle on strategies & best practices you can use to improve your capacity to make positive changes in your enterprise?
· Do you have a network of qualified peers who can help you discover innovative approaches?
· Have you defined a plan to equip your leadership team with the tools and guidance they need for professional development?
ASPIRE Worldwide enables you to deliver on your critical initiatives, extract the maximum value from cutting-edge business practices, and achieve the best possible outcomes for your organization.