Cornerstone has been providing career navigation services to candidates since 1989. We help our clients build an organization of informed, able people who will lead their firms in their goal of becoming global leaders in their fields. We believe career navigation will optimize your investment in your staff as well as enhance your reputation of being an outstanding employer.
Top 6 Coaching Needs We Solve:
Companies engage Cornerstone to facilitate in the transition of employees from the firm with dignity. We also coach them through the job search process.
Our systematic process helps individuals successfully transition to new opportunities, including reemployment, self-employment/entrepreneurial ventures, consulting, and retirement.
About Cornerstone’s Outplacement Services
It is a personally– tailored Career Transition Program with a well-organized and complete approach; your staff can:
- Get help from an expert on resume and professional identity
- Experience a proactive, positive frame of mind for your staff
- Learn how to strategically leverage and grow their personal and professional network
- Gain insight into working with recruiters
- Develop ways to find a job that is right for them
- Develop skills to manage change and transition
- Receive guidance on sharpening interview skills
- Perfect the art of successful salary negotiations
- Explore entrepreneurial endeavors, including starting their own business/consultancy
- Create a plan to shift from full-time work into semi-retirement/retirement
Working together, we help your people remain your brand advocates, regardless of their career direction.
Why Choose Cornerstone Career Navigator Service? Because Cornerstone will make a tangible difference:
- Our clients can access each coaching assignment globally, with an accessible dashboard for tracking progress.
- We provide a tailored approach to aid executives & senior managers until they land with their next career decision.
- Cornerstone provides a structured step-by-step approach to mentor your staff so that they can find their next career option faster. We leverage AI, job boards, and insights available in each market to help candidates identify opportunities in the market more quickly.
- Cornerstone will make available the customized support of dedicated Career Coaches that fit your departing employees’ requirements.
- These assigned consultants and coaches will provide a genuine and personal approach and concern for both the well-being of your HR team and the departing employees.
- Your departing employees will have access to comprehensive, mobile-friendly participant tools as well as a step-by-step job search guide and workbook
- Cornerstone can provide group workshops or online webinars to sharpen interview skills and support resume writing. Your employees can have access to job boards
and career options for job research. ,
Your Business Manager needs help.
Give your HR leaders and business heads the support they need. The company’s reputation goes with the employee and the community for life. A ZERO RISK outplacement program not only protects your reputational brand but enhances it. Your remaining employees will enhance your business here, now, and for the foreseeable future.
Treating departing staff well will motivate your remaining employees to perform better for the company’s sustainable success.
We provide career support to executives & senior managers until they land their next job. Our step-by-step approach also will also help your general employees find their next jobs more quickly.
Your key employees are the here, now and immediate future of your business. How you engage with them and steer their progress during a difficult transition process is all-important to your sustained success.
We know that how to execute lay-offs is far more challenging than making a lay-off decision. The ultimate & preferred OUTCOME in every lay-off situation is ZERO Risks, Conflicts, Arbitration, and Negative Impacts.
Cornerstone’s objectives regarding onsite termination support are, therefore:
- To support your HR team, and allow the employee a chance to vent
- To help the employee develop peace of mind by assuring them that they are not alone, that with Cornerstone their former employer will provide them with the most effective career support assistance available.
Employee Emotional Stages.
Cornerstone’s communication advice centers on:
1) Manager and HR kit
Talking Points and Simplified FAQ
2) Employee Pack
- Mutual Separation Agreement.
- Severance formula.
- Last employment date.
- Checkout list.
Purpose of company-assisted communication:
- It will ease the notification pressure on line managers and HR.
- It will help diffuse the situation.
- It will identify/assist in identifying “at-risk” individuals.
- It will provide the person(s) affected with accurate but non-aggressive information about the separation to avoid misunderstandings.
- It will reduce issues due to cultural differences in company communications in different countries.
- It will assist the person(s) affected regarding how to disclose the news to the family.
- It will provide a career coach to help the affected employee focus on positive future career options rather than dwell negatively on the present event.
- It will give the affected person(s) the consolation of knowing they are not alone. Cornerstone consultants will be with them to guide them through this tough time of career transition.
decided to stay in the workforce beyond the traditional retirement age.
First, we assess training needs based on the client’s international strategic roadmap and the individual executive’s background. Then we define and prioritize gaps and prepare a customized program that fits the executive’s training objectives. The best training program is the one that matches the identified areas
Our customized programs focus on helping executives with international responsibilities:
- Manage Across Borders and Cultures.
- International Management in LATAM.
- International Management in China.
- International Management in India.
- International Management in European Union.
- International Management in North America.
- International Management in the Asia Pacific.