Our retained executive search model, together with our global footprint, exceptional service levels delivered by experienced consultants with best practices honed and shared through regional and global conferences, represent the optimum path to building a winning executive team.
Executive Recruiting: Hiring Today for Tomorrow
Executive search has its own challenges that are seldom solved by job boards or social media.
Line and operating vacancies tend to be filled more rapidly, based primarily on assessing a combination of skill set, experience and knowledge. Filling a senior position is building for tomorrow, where leadership, people skills, vision and a cultural fit with your organization are critical.
“Executive search today flips a long-standing principle of recruiting,” wrote Larry Shoemaker, Cornerstone International Group president, in a recent blog.
Finding the candidate used to take 80% of the time, now it takes 20%. Personal assessment, cultural fit, motivation and leadership evaluation is taking up the other 80%.”
Cornerstone International Group members specialize in Retained Executive Search. We believe it is the business model best suited for the rigorous verification of candidates for high-value positions. (Read our article Retained vs Contingency search).
We believe the retained model, together with our global footprint, exceptional service levels delivered by experienced owner-managers and best practices honed and shared through regional and global conferences, represents the optimum path to building a winning executive team.
Let Us Find Your Next Executive
Contact us or Find an Office to start your Search. Contact Us