June 4, 2004: To run the fourth largest retained search organization in the world, over 100 offices of Cornerstone International Group were invited to submit nominees for fiscal year 2004-05 Officer and Director positions. These nominees were presented at a global conference held last week in Stockholm, Sweden, and the election results are as follows:
– Chairman & Chief Executive Officer: William Guy, Los Angeles, CA, USA.
– President & Chief Operating Officer: Vincent Wan, Hong Kong, PRC.
– Chief Admin. Officer (CFO/Admin/CTO): Frank Bernard, Chicago, IL, USA
– Chief Marketing Officer (sales & mktg.): David Stefan, Palm Beach Gardens, FL, USA.
– Chief Quality Officer (staff & systems): K. K. Kim, Seoul, Korea.
Board of Directors:
– Asia/South Pacific: Duff Watkins, Sydney, Australia.
– Western Canada/USA: Bob Zufall, Scotts Valley, CA, USA.
– Central Canada/USA: Angela Herndon, Houston, TX, USA.
– Eastern Canada/USA: Murray Parker, Asheville, NC, USA
– Latin America: Julieta Gomez-Velasco, Mexico City, Mexico.
– UK/Ireland: Vari Macmillan, London, UK.
– Europe: Mike Shnyder, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
– Africa/Middle East/India: Vijay Karkare, Mumbai, India.
These positions are effective July 1, 2004 through June 30, 2005.
Cornerstone International Group now entails approximately 100 Member Firm offices worldwide, plus over 400 Affiliate offices in all 6 primary continents, offering retained executive search, human resources consulting (such as leadership assessment and coaching, compensation & benefits, change management, etc.), plus full-service general management consulting. For a more complete listing of Cornerstone’s global offices and clients, please refer to the master website: www.cornerstone-group.com.