Ginger Duncan is a Senior Consultant and Executive Coach with the Human Capital Group, the Cornerstone International Group member firm in Nashville, Tennessee. She specializes in developing leaders and teams to gain competitive advantage and deliver sustainable business results.
With over 20 years’ experience in leadership development, coaching, facilitation and training, plus 11 years leading the talent development function in a corporate setting, Ginger has extensive experience partnering organizations to guide strategic business alignment. Her work in leadership consulting consists of partnering with ExxonMobil, Anderson Healthcare, California Paper Company, Portola Packaging, Transamerica, Ingram Barge and Hopkinsville, KY, Board of Education.
Ginger’s values-based approach to coaching equips her with sound, practical and timely expertise rooted in the servant-leadership model. As an approachable yet direct partner, Ginger guides and coaches while helping her clients translate their business goals into executable plans that align with the needs of the business.
Ginger received two undergraduate degrees from University of Massachusetts Boston and two graduate degrees from Murray State University in Kentucky. She is certified as a Master Coach from the Behavioral Coaching Institute and is a certified practitioner in the following assessments:
- Centers for Creative Leadership Assessments
- EQ-I BarOn Emotional Quotient Inventory
- Myers-Briggs Certified Instructor
- DDI Certified Facilitator and Master Trainer
- Conflict Dynamics Profile
- Crew Endurance Management Systems
- Franklin Covey Personal and Organizational Leadership
- Dr. Richard Bandler NeuroLinguistic Programming
- VitalSmarts: Crucial Conversations and Influencer