Ginger Duncan is an Executive Coach and Senior Consultant with the Human Capital Group. She specializes in developing leaders and teams at all levels to gain competitive advantage and deliver sustainable business results. She has experience both in working as an internal corporate coach, as well as in an external consultant coaching role.
Strength lies in integration coaching into new roles while transitioning internally or externally. A 100-day integration model is used along with short term action planning metrics to measure progress and show ROI.
With over 20 years’ experience in leadership development, coaching, facilitation, training, and 11 years in a corporate setting, she’s led the talent development function, and has extensive experience partnering up and across organizations to guide strategic business alignment. Her work in leadership consulting consists of partnering with ExxonMobil, Anderson Healthcare, Ingram Industries, California Paper Company, Portola Packaging, Transamerica, Hunt Brothers Pizza, Greg Lemon CPA, Healing Hands International, Retrieving Independence and Hopkinsville, KY, Board of Education.
- International Coaching Federation Certified Coach
- Behavioral Coaching Institute Certified Master Coach
- Centers for Creative Leadership Assessments
- Everything DiSC Workplace
- EQ-I BarOn Emotional Quotient Inventory
- DDI Facilitator and Master Trainer
- Conflict Dynamics Profile
- Crew Endurance Management Systems
- Franklin Covey Personal and Organizational Leadership
- Richard Bandler NeuroLinguistic Programming
- VitalSmarts: Crucial Conversations and Influencer
Ginger’s values-based approach to coaching equips her with sound, practical and timely expertise rooted in the servant-leadership model. As an approachable yet direct partner, Ginger guides and coaches while helping her clients translate their business goals into executable plans that align with the needs of the business.