Cornerstone London is a long-established, owner-managed Board & Executive Search practice delivering business-critical results through commitment to the mastery of sourcing, assessment and client engagement.
Client demand has extended our activity into the provision of Interim Executives and to Executive Coaching.
Established nearly 25 years ago, our work is founded on active listening – to clients, candidates and other stakeholders, prior executive experience in blue chip local and multi-national businesses and the knowledge that we are only as good as our last assignment.
In this shrinking world we combine the personal touch of local ownership, what you see is what you get, with the reach of global connectivity.
Our values and commitment are underpinned by our adherence to the codes, ethics and practices of the following professional bodies:
- Association of Executive Search Consultants – AESC (www.aesc.org)
- British Psychological Society – BPS (www.bps.org.uk)
- International Coaching Federation -ICF ( www.coachfederation.org)
- Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development – CIPD (www.cipd.co.uk)
- Institute of Interim Managers – IIM ( www.iim.org.uk)
Typical recent assignments include:
- CEO for a UK manufacturing business as part of succession planning.
- HRD for the UK subsidiary of global Building Products Corporation.
- EUROPEAN LEADER for Canadian software business in the loyalty sector.
- Health and Safety Director for Healthcare business after buyout from Multi National US corporation
- Operations Director for FMCG operation in crisis
- Procurement Head for UK’s largest mutual in Financial Services.
- Operations Director for speciality hardware business at time of buyout from global conglomerate
- Head of Marketing for US-based semiconductor business at time of reorganisation
- MD of SME during period of significant change under new international ownership
Our clients are our best advocates and we can connect you with them. Just call the number below.