Anita regularly coaches, trains and mentors senior executives in organisations across all sectors both nationally and internationally. Specialising in leadership development, executive coaching, emotional intelligence and psychometric assessment, she has been pivotal to performance improvement of many individuals, teams and organisations.
Anita frequently works with senior managers in outplacement and career development. In addition to her practitioner work, Anita is a part-time lecturer in career development, interpersonal skills and Occupational Psychology at under-graduate and post-graduate levels at LJMU.
Anita is an experienced recruiter and specialises in manufacturing, financial and public sector appointments.
- Outplacement Support getting executives into new roles – fast!
- Board / Executive-level coaching.
- Business process improvement and accelerating performance.
- Training recruiters in interview techniques.
- Design and delivery of innovative training programmes.
- Executive Search and Selection
Anita previously worked at the “sharp end” of business running a £multi-million site within the UK manufacturing industry. She has also run sales and marketing teams within B2B.
It is her “real world” experience that set Anita apart from others in her field. Clients describe her as professional, reliable and trustworthy, and equally importantly “utterly practical”.
- Development of Emotional Intelligence in organisational leaders.
- Team building/performance improvement.
- Effective recruitment and selection.
MSc Occupational Psychology, BSc (Hons) Applied Psychology, BA (Hons) Business Studies, PG Cert Behavioural Coaching; Level A and B Occupational Testing.; Cert Resource Based Therapies