Keith joined The Harris Consulting Corporation in 2004 as an owner and Principal. In addition to executive leadership for the firm, Keith’s primary areas of focus include executive search, leadership coaching, human resource consulting, business strategy, executive facilitation, and organizational development.
As a Human Resources Executive and Vice-President, Keith has worked in senior HR roles for companies with revenues from $50M to $5B and employee bases from 600 to 60,000.
Previous roles with Northern Telecom, Federal Industries, ENSIS Corporation, Carte International, Milltronics, JetForm, Hummingbird, and the Federal Government have positioned Keith as a leader in the HR field with Canadian-based international high tech/manufacturing corporations.
Prior to joining Harris Consulting, Keith was a Principal with the Osborne Group in Toronto, where he sat on the Practice Council and provided a broad range of consulting services, including: executive search; interim HR contracting; executive team facilitation; and leadership coaching. Often requested to speak on leadership, strategy and HR, Keith has presented to international, national and regional industry associations and conferences, and has been a guest lecturer to universities and colleges.
Keith has been an active board and council member with:
• Economic Development Winnipeg
• Information and Communications Technology Council of Canada (ICTC) (Vice-Chair)
• University of Winnipeg Business and Economics Advisory Committee (Chair)
• Information & Communications Technology Association of Manitoba (ICTAM)
• Aboriginal Employment Council, Canadian Manufacturers and Exporters (MB)
• Aboriginal Chamber of Commerce – HR Committee
• Virtuosi Concerts
• The Conference Board of Canada, HR Executive Council
• Shad Valley International (Chair)
• Stinton Exploration Ltd., Board of Directors
• The Asper School Associates
• The Belleville, Calgary, Winnipeg and Toronto Chambers of Commerce
• The Rotman School (University of Toronto) IMC Program
• Trent University (Finance and Property Committee)
• Red River College, International Business Program Advisory Committee
• Community Living Peterborough
• The University of Winnipeg Senate
• The Society for Manitobans with Disabilities (Vice-Chair)
• Techni-Lite Systems Inc., Advisory Board
• The National Advisory Board for HR Source
• Florence Systems, Advisory Board
Keith holds a BA (Honours) degree in Political Science from the University of Winnipeg and has taken post- graduate studies towards a Masters in Public Administration.
He is a Certified Management Consultant, holds the professional designation of Certified Human Resource Professional, and is trained in Executive Coaching, Leadership Development, Strategic Thinking, Balanced Scorecard and Process Improvement.