Servasius Le’o is currently Senior HR Consultant at PT Potentia HR Consulting, with over 20 year experience in HR Consulting and Executive Search. He has a Bachelors Degree from the University of Borobudur, Indonesia and also a Law Degree from Faculty of Management and Faculty of Law, University of 17 Augustus 1945 , Indonesia .
Servasius specializes in middle manager to senior level placement for multinational & national clients from various industries such as : Manufacturing , Plantations , Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Pharmaceutical, Coal Mining, Human Resources .
Servasius has hands on experience in the entire range of HR & IR functions including Industrial Disputes , Labour Law , handling Court Cases . He has completed several assignment working along with Baker McKenzie relating to Termination Case , Mediations , HR Policy Manual, and other related HR / Industrial Relations issues.
Some of the project undertaken for clients include:
- Performance Management for Plantation Company ( set up SMART goals / KRAs )
- Job Evaluation and Job Grading
- Compensation & Benefit
- Recruitment & Selection
- HR Audit
- Training Need Analysis
- Supervisory Development Training Programs : as Facilitator / Trainer
Prior to joining Potentia Servasius worked as HR Manager / HR Advisor with several large Multinational s and Local Companies in Indonesia including :
- Trakindo Group ( Caterpillar )
- Jansen Pharmaceutcal dic of Johnson & Johnson Indonesia
- Accor Group Hotels Asia Pacific
- Pakuwon Group – Real Estate / Property Group