As Vice President of Executive Search Operations, Linda Gray oversees all aspects of the retained search practice, working closely with clients as well as leading the team of search consultants. Linda is directly responsible for the quality of each search and the entire client experience. She is known for building exceptional relationships with clients and candidates, assessing talent strategies and business needs, engaging top talent and consulting on current labor market trends.
Her oversight includes workforce planning for the practice, resource allocation, hiring, training, tracking metrics and leveraging best practices. In addition, Linda conducts her own executive search engagements.
Linda has over 18 years’ experience in Human Resources Management & Consulting. Prior to joining the firm, Linda held several leadership roles in Human Resources and Talent Acquisition at global, national and local organizations including Timken, KeyBank and Weltman, Weinberg & Reis.
Recently Completed / Representative Engagements
- Chief Operating Officer — $4.5B Medical Technology Manufacturer
- Chief Strategy & Development Officer — $465MM Medical Innovation Partnership
- President/CEO — $3MM Tourism Non-Profit
- Vice President/General Manager — $45MM Industrial Manufacturer
- Market Leader — $6B Financial Services Company
- B.A in Business., Ursuline College
- Train-the-trainer in Behavioral Interviewing from Select international and DDI
- Predictive Index Behavioral Assessment Lean Six Sigma, Green Belt training from Kent State University
- Coaching for Crucial Conversations
- Volunteer, Rainbow Babies & Children’s Hospital
- Supporter, Wounded Warrior Project
Favorite Author & Books
- Simon Sinek – Start with Why; Why Leaders Eat Last; Together is Better
Best Career Advice Ever Received
- Trust your instincts.