Senior Vice President and Practice Lead of Ratliff & Taylor’s Executive Search practice, Larry Miller is well known for his corporate leadership in Northeast Ohio. Larry brings a passion for attracting and developing talent to a variety of clients as they look grow their leadership strength. His unique combination of business, philanthropic and executive experience is well-suited to engagements with a higher level of complexity and visibility in the business community.
Larry has an extensive background in human resources leadership at global organizations, including serving as Chief Human Resources Officer for Lubrizol Corporation. Larry held VPHR roles at Tremco and Diebold-Nixdorf during periods of significant global expansion, and led the global HR and talent acquisition functions at Vitamix. He was also the founding President of Global Cleveland, a non-profit organization focused on attracting talent to northeast Ohio.
Other non-profit work experience includes The Centers for Families & Children, where he served on the Board of Trustees and Compensation Committee for 12 years. He is also the former President and current Vice President of the French-American Chamber of Commerce of Northern Ohio.
Having worked or lived in over 40 countries, international talent management issues are a passion for Larry. He brings his extensive body of knowledge to clients hiring and developing talent globally. He is also an expert regarding global HR processes, global business growth, mergers and acquisitions, diversity, employment branding and wellness.
Recently Completed/ Representative Projects
- President/Chief Executive Officer – CVSRR
- President and CEO, United Way of Greater Cleveland
- Chief Strategy & Development Officer — $465MM Medical Innovation Partnership
- Director of Human Resources, Americas – Ferro Corporation
- M.B.A., Case Western Reserve University
- S.T.L., Pontifical Gregorian University; Rome, Italy
- Board of Trustees – The Centers for Families & Children (12 years)
- Former President/ Current Vice President – Northeast Ohio French-American Chamber of Commerce
Specific Areas of Focus/Expertise
- Non-Profit and Public-Sector
- Global Human Resources
- International Executive Search
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Succession and Development Planning
- Employee Engagement