KUANG Fu (KF) is a Director at Cornerstone China.
KUANG Fu joined Cornerstone International Group in Shanghai when Good Leaders Online merged with Cornerstone. KF achieved rapid success in the professional recruitment and leadership development areas and has also been named Manager of the new Cornerstone office in neighbouring Suzhou.
A graduate from the UK’s Master Program in Journalism and a Journalist in the BBC World Service, KF was also a Marketing Executive at the London School of Business and Finance. He was hired directly by the London Assessment Centre of Michael Page and transferred to China in 2013.
KF has a strong passion and gift for helping senior leaders find their next career move. He has demonstrated integrity, and combines efficiency with empathy and care in serving his clients. He brings together his life’s purpose and passion for success in his work – key drivers to ensure a healthy balance in crafting the desired landscape of his life.
Recent Executive Search Successes:
- CFO – large Chinese company
- Finance Director – large USA pharmaceutical company
- Business Controller & HRBP – large French industrial company
- Shanghai General Manager – very large Chinese digital company
- Finance Manager & Regional FP&A Manager – large Australian industrial company
- Quality Director & Automation Manager – large USA medical device company
- China Finance Manager – large German company
KF graduated from the UK’s University of Sheffield with a Master of Journalism. In addition to Executive Search, he has been learning Coaching skills from the International Coaching Academy since 2016. He is also pursuing ICF (International Coaching Federation) accreditations. KF has delivered a number of training, team coaching and facilitation sessions for clients in Shanghai and Suzhou.
KF is a basketball fan and has been a follower of the NBA since 2000. He supports the Golden Warriors and Stephen Curry. He is a Christian and is active in serving his Church in various roles.