An insightful, highly qualified, bilingual Human Resources and Executive Search Professional with 10+ years’ dedication to increasing project impact, propelling team performance and elevating the customer experience.
Emily brings a successful track record of translating business requirements and prioritizing team efforts to create and execute viable strategic plans. She is a trusted leader, known for inspiring collaboration that aligns with project milestones and performance-based goals while adhering to guidelines and procedures. Through streamlined project management, she designs and implements recruitment processes that maximize internal efficiencies while diminishing time-to-fill.
Having cultivated deep roots in recruitment and a powerful network, Emily exploits both traditional methods and leading-edge digital techniques to source, assess and attract top talent.
With a wealth of experience in multi-national organizations such as RiseSmart/Randstad, Korn Ferry/Futurestep and Capital One, Emily has excelled as both a generalist and specialist spanning myriad HR functions and disciplines. She makes a point of articulating, implementing and owning business processes for maximum effect across all stakeholder interests. Fluent in both English and French, Emily has achieved success as an entrepreneurial boutique agency owner as well as within structured, well established corporate environments. A project leader and champion, she has earned a reputation for delivering desired outcomes with expertise, flexibility and empathy. She currently holds the role of Vice President of the Executive Search and Recruitment practice at Executive Coach Global.
In addition to ongoing professional development activities, Emily holds a Certificate in Human Resources from Sheridan College.
Working with major organizations including Brother Canada, Capital One, Bloomstar, and P1M, Emily has fine-tuned the arts of recruitment, onboarding, HR process development, and retention. Recent examples include:
- Successfully placed search finalists for mid- to executive-level roles in a wide variety of industries, including CPG, Manufacturing, Construction, Finance, Pharmaceutical, and Automotive
- Created a standardized recruitment process for a global organization and launched it in several dozen locations throughout the Americas
- Worked with IT Department to create an automated electronic requisition system to facilitate and standardize high-volume, multi-location talent acquisition
- Brought customer service recruitment in-house, reducing reliance on temporary placement agencies, lowering acquisition costs and increasing client’s retention rate by 75%
- Developed interview guides, organized debrief meetings, communication templates and scoring matrices for a large-scale recruitment integration project / merger to ensure multi-location consistency, integrity and legal compliance.
Industry & Sector Knowledge
- Consumer Packaged Goods