Beth Sweeney is President of Ratliff & Taylor. She has fully integrated P&L responsibility including strategic and growth initiatives, sales and marketing, new product development, operations, and client solutions for all three lines of business: Executive Search, Leadership Development, and Career Transition. She brings more than 18 years of experience in the talent management arena and has a successful record as a senior leader, coach and consultant. She is known for leading strategic initiatives and designing impactful customer solutions. In her previous role as Market President for Ratliff & Taylor, she was responsible for all aspects of the client experience, from sales & marketing to branding, new product development and client satisfaction.
Prior to joining Ratliff & Taylor, Beth was SVP and General Manager for a global talent management organization. She previously served as Corporate Director for Marketing and Public Affairs at The Mt. Sinai Medical Center in Cleveland as well as more than four years with WKYC-TV3 as a Producer and Reporter.
Beth particularly enjoys her work with emerging leaders and guiding others in issues related to executive presence, public presentations, and personal branding.
Beth’s passion and expertise extend into her work within the community as well. She completed two terms as Treasurer of the Northeast Ohio HR Leadership Group, remains an active member of the organization and serves on a number of boards and committees around Northeast Ohio.
- B.S., Kent State University
- Gestalt Professional Certified Coach
- Certified Career Transition Consultant
- Certified Change Management Consultant
- Management Research Group Certified in Leadership Effectiveness Analysis 360֩ & Sales Excellence Assessment
- Board of Trustees, The Musical Theater Projecto
- Planning & Marketing Committees of the Board
- Mentor, CollegeNow
- Fundraiser, Fisher House for Families of Veterans
Best Career Advice Ever Received
- Go where you are celebrated!