An energetic and transformational Coach, Trainer and Speaker with hands-on business experience, Wendy is dedicated to achieving results for leaders, teams and their organizations.
Having worked in high-stress and complex environments, she brings her unique experience to help clients thrive in today’s 24/7 organizations. Wendy’s passion for championing others, blended with her particular expertise, enables her clients to overcome barriers to create and exceed their goals and aspirations.
Wendy’s corporate experience spans several industries including Financial Services, Oil & Gas and Technology. Her leadership and dedication to serving clients empowers them to create greater success for themselves, their teams and customers. For over a decade, she has been designing and delivering corporate training programs with impact. Wendy has authored articles that have appeared in The Rotman School of Management Magazine and Your Workplace.
RECENT COACHING & TRAINING SUCCESSES
- After working with Wendy, a coaching client who was unhappy, unmotivated and stuck in his current role decided to go out on his own. He is now happier and more motivated than he has ever been in his career.
- Worked with a senior leader to help identify triggers that prevented him from being the leader he wanted to be and also caused him to waste precious time. He is now better at self-management and responding to his team and colleagues in a more effective and professional way.
- Delivered two workshops to a leadership team to help them realize the importance of Emotional Intelligence and identify specific strategies to help them increase self-awareness and empathy. Team is demonstrating greater collaboration and leadership skills.
- Coached a manager to be more collaborative and demonstrate greater effectiveness and confidence with the senior leadership team.
- Worked with a client who had a total lack of confidence in her abilities and was stuck in her business unable to move forward. By working with Wendy, she has developed the confidence she needed and her business has been thriving.
CERTIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION
- Professional Certified Coach – International Coach Federation
- Certified Professional Co-active Coach – Coaches Training Institute
- University of Toronto – Certificate in Transformative Mindfulness Methods
- University of Toronto – Certificate in Applied Mindfulness Meditation
- St Francis Xavier University – Certificate in Adult Education
- University of Toronto – MBA
- University of Western Ontario – Honours BA