Ranging from directors, vice-presidents, and senior vice-presidents often with goals in building relationships, managing conflict, and meeting organizational goals.
- VP of Wholesale in building relationships while exceeding organizational goals
- Director of Fortune 500 Financial Firm in balancing roles and influencing decisions
- Managing Partner of Investment firm in creating a richer satisfaction in life
- VP of Learning of global clothing company in developing influence in the organization while maintaining personal goals
- SVP of Marketing within the technology sector in developing lower ranked emotional intelligence competencies and succeeding at both task and relationship.
For 20 years, I have been training, presenting, and coaching a wide variety of individuals within the field of Performance Development.
Audiences range from corporate clients to governmental institutions and non-profits, to the individual wanting personal or professional growth. My focus is on supporting individuals and teams in reaching their goals.
My experience with leaders includes facilitating communications between executive leadership teams and managerial staff, leading teambuilding events for strategic planning events, and coaching leaders to reach optimal performance.
M.A. Human Behavior, National University
M.C.C. International Coaching Federation
B.S. Business Administration (with distinction), Pepperdine University
Coaching is an interactive process that helps individuals to develop more rapidly and produce more satisfying results. It is a developmental partnership based on shared responsibility between a coach and an individual, designed to promote and support an individual’s professional development and personal achievement. As a result of coaching, clients set better goals, take action, make better decisions, and more fully use their natural strengths. To get the best results from coaching it is best to follow a goal-oriented process that ensures understanding, commitment, action and learning.
The outcomes of executive coaching are designed to align with the organization’s objectives and are observable and measurable. Executive coaching benefits the client and the organization and has the scope to positively impact many other stakeholders within the organizational system.