Talyaa Vardar: An Executive Coach, Facilitator and Creative Catalyst with a history of success in inspiring individuals and organizations to achieve more fulfilled performance and deeper awareness
Talyaa embraces a core philosophy of whole-person coaching. She probes and distills information on multiple levels, from mental, emotional and psychological through to political, cultural and professional. Each individual benefits from an outcome-frame orientation around their goals and challenges, developing new perspectives to create sustainable change.
With extensive executive-level experience spanning more than 15 years in various industries in Europe, the Middle East and Canada, Talyaa understands the challenges at every level of management. Early in her career, she progressed from Management Trainee to General Manager level with Proctor & Gamble, honing in-depth marketing, business management, corporate strategy, and leadership finesse. A founding partner of the FLOW Coaching & Leadership Institute, she provides a creative space for individuals and organizations to reach their loftiest goals. Talyaa is currently an international faculty member of ISTUD Italy and board member of the International Coaching Federation, Toronto Chapter. She is a columnist for the Harvard Business Review and Women’s Health magazines.
RECENT COACHING SUCCESSES
- As a result of training country General Managers of a multinational FMCG company to adopt a coaching mindset and practice, the company’s leadership culture has successfully shifted towards inclusivity within a multi-generational workforce, gender equality in the work place, and adoption of futurist concepts in macro and micro business implementations.
- Won a “Best Coaching and Mentoring Program” award for a Coaching Style Leadership project in a multinational FMCG company (2016).
- Won a “Best Coaching and Mentoring Program” award for a Coaching for Cultural Transformation project in a multinational retail company (2015).
CERTIFICATIONS, EDUCATION and PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC), International Coaching Federation
- Flow Certified Professional Coach (ACTP), FLOW Coaching Institute
- Executive Coaching Certification, Royal Roads University
- Parental Coaching Certification, American Parental Coaching Institute
- MA, Expressive Therapies and Social Change, EGS University, Switzerland
- BSc in Political Sciences and Public Administration, Middle East Technical University, Turkey
- Neuroscience of Mind & Heart & Body Alignment, IONS-Institute of Noetic Sciences, USA
- Intercultural Communications in the Workplace, George Brown College