Jane Graydon is an Executive Coach and experienced thought partner who inspires leaders to realize their full potential and deliver unprecedented results through feedback, self-discovery and accountability.
With over three decades of coaching, leadership development and real-life, in-the-trenches business experience, she brings a pragmatic and strategic perspective to complement her clients’ strengths. She works with leaders and entrepreneurs within organizations of all sizes across a range of industries and has a unique appreciation of guiding complex organizations through change. Jane’s clients value her ability to quickly build relationships, propel them to identify opportunities for growth and turn their vision to reality.
Prior to establishing her own leadership coaching practice, Jane held executive positions in healthcare and global telecommunications. Roles included VP Human Resources, SVP Client Services, Chief Privacy Officer, Senior Change Manager (Information Systems), and Director of Leadership Strategy. Jane also taught Leadership at Simon Fraser University. After receiving an MBA in Human Resources and a BComm from McMaster University, she studied International Business in Japan. She is an active member of Toronto Organization Development Network and Strategic Capability Network and President of International Coaching Federation ̶ Toronto Chapter.
RECENT COACHING SUCCESSES
- Coached the co-founder of a fast-growing software company through challenges with his co-founder. Through broadening perspectives and exploring new possibilities, he arranged private equity financing and took the organization forward on his own. With continued coaching the organization has grown internationally and he has been recognized in the media and at his university for his leadership. He is thriving as his dreams have become reality.
- Supported a Senior Finance Leader in a large healthcare company facing burnout. She was successful in reframing her value and repositioning her role to make a more strategic contribution to the organization while achieving a better sense of life balance including time to hit the gym daily.
- Coached a young CEO with her own professional consulting company. A lack of self-confidence was hiding behind her bravado, and she started a downward spiral when her sales targets were not being met. Through the coaching relationship she recognized her self-limiting beliefs and assumptions. With the help of techniques such as visioning exercises she developed a clear plan for the growth of her company. She now has powerful executive presence and is driving her organization forward.
CERTIFICATIONS, EDUCATION and PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS
- Assessments including Hogan and Tilt 365
- Professional Certified Coach, (PCC) International Coaching Federation
- Professional Coach, Adler International Learning
- Post Graduate International Business Studies, Boeki Kenshu Center (IIST), Fujinomiya, Japan
- MBA – Specialty: Human Resource Management/OD, McMaster University
- Honours Bachelor of Commerce, McMaster University
- President – Toronto Chapter, International Coaching Federation
- Member, Toronto OD Network, Strategic Capability Network, Women’s Professional Group
- Surrey Women in Business Award Finalist: Surrey Board of Trade
- Panel Member “Towards Mental Health”, Vancouver BoT Mental Health in the Workplace Conference
- Designed and delivered “New Privacy Officer Bootcamp”, Western Canada Health Information Privacy Conference and “Chief Privacy Officer
- Bootcamp”, PIPA Conference BC
• “Successfully Increasing Engagement” Winning HR Practices of Best Employers in Canada
• “Building a culture of Employee Engagement” Conference Board of Canada
• “People Practices and Procedures” Best Employers Conference
• “Coaching the CEO” HRMA BC Conference
Out of the Cold Server; Screening for faith-based organization; Coaching for Non-Profit EDs