Claudia is a certified coach and mediator with a focus on career transition, executive leadership coaching, training, team building, and conflict resolution.
An engaging, strategic thinker, Claudia brings an impressive track record as a senior leader and effective consensus builder. She honed career-defining strengths through 20+ years establishing and cultivating successful relationships with multi-stakeholder audiences including executives, employees, volunteers, and donors.
Today, as a coach and mediator, Claudia uses compassion, insight and straightforward communication to support her clients through change and transition. Her ability to clarify and deconstruct complex situations helps them gain perspective and confidence, while embracing new opportunities.
For over 20 years, Claudia worked as a senior director for not-for-profit and health organizations, building national partnerships and programs and leading teams to creative solutions. Having resided and studied in numerous countries, Claudia is fluent in three languages and well equipped to embrace and understand many cultures and viewpoints. With empathy and acuity, she helps a wide diversity of clients find balanced strategies and resolutions.
RECENT COACHING & TRAINING SUCCESSES
- Coached individuals on how to redefine themselves and transition into new career paths by helping them understand their strengths and positive qualities, discover their vision, and create the necessary steps to achieve that vision.
- Resolved ongoing conflict in a large department by opening communication channels that enabled the group to start working together.
- Coached two team members, whose behaviour with each other was adversely affecting the larger team, on how to deal with conflict and move forward. Communication improved and expectations became clear after a few sessions, which permitted them to continue working together.
CERTIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION
- Associate Certified Coach accreditation, International Coaching Federation
- Professional Certified Coach accreditation, International Coaching Federation
- Certified Professional Co-Active Coach, The Coaching Training Institute
- Advanced Alternative Dispute Resolution Workshops, Sitt Feld Handy Group in association with the University of Windsor Faculty of Law
- Interpersonal Mediation Training, St. Stephen’s Community House
- Member of ADR Institute of Ontario
- Master in Public Health, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel
- BSc in Nutrition, Universidad Iberoamericana, Mexico